Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

just pretend this is the first post

Welcome to my blog!
I have 3 basic goals while blogging:
  1. Amuse everyone who reads it
  2. Inform everyone who reads it
  3. Amuse myself
The last one should be the easiest.
The second one shouldn't be to hard.
It's the last one that I'm worried about. See, if I don't amuse you, you have no reason to come back. And I want you to come back. Because if I have no readers, there is no point in blogging. So I'm going to try number one. But you guys have to help me out. I just don't know how yet...but I'll think of something.
Ok, so the web address is whatifeellikewritingabout.blogspot.com. Note the first part. "What i feel like writing about." And the name of the blog is Random Things. So you can probably guess that this blog is not about any one thing. The things that I will most likely blog about the most, are: 
  • Straw bridges
  • Gymnastics
  • Poems
  • Possibly story's
  • Random things not connected to anything else
  • Things that confuse me
  • Stuff that you guys (and gals but I'm just going to call you guys because it sounds better) like
  • Random stuff that makes a impression on me
And now, just to see if it works, I'm going to put in a picture.
That is a bridge called the Dinosaur Bridge. I think it's pretty cool.

Now I'm going to try a link. I'm going to link to this craziness. It's called parkour, and it. is. awesome.

ok, end of third post. oops, i mean first. don't forget to vote in my poll!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, Sara!

    Keep on Spazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sara, i LOVE your blog! also, i voted: BECAUSE I MADE YOUU. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!