Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sorry!

My goal is to post every day... that obviously didn't happen this weekend. It's not that I don't have ideas - I have plenty - I just never got around to it.
The spring gym meet was on Saturday. I will be posting that soon, probably tomorrow. No vids, sorry. If anyone wants to watch it, either come over to my house, or I can email it to you. (it's an imovie)
After the meet we went to the youth dreamers open house. I will be posting about the youth dreamers sometime in the next week.
Sunday was the last day of hebrew school. Yey! Oh, and we had graduation on Thursday, which was actually kind of fun. Maybe I'll post about that to!
Then we had our last D&D session until August. It was a wrap-up from our first adventure, but we're already heading into our 2nd!
In the next week or 2, I'll be having a few polls (or I might do it in the comments section, I'm not sure yet) about what you like on this blog, what you don't like, what you want, etc. I'm also going to write a post about why I love comments, which will hopefully be up by Friday. It should be amusing, and please read it because I'm actually going to be saying something. (instead of just laughing)
So, until then, I'll leave you with this awesome video! I absolutely LOVE riverdance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!