Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

(sad) skating news

Well, Kimmie Meissner has withdrawn from her Grand Prix events because of an knee injury, which means that her whole season is already over. She had a bye to nationals because the qualifying events are the same time as her grand prix events, but now that she withdrew she would have to qualify. The Baltimore Sun had a longer article on it then I've seen from them in a while... Not that I read that paper much :-)

Kimmie 2006 Worlds WINNING LP


Sasha Cohen also withdrew from her first grand prix, but is planning to compete in her second, Skate America. This means that she can't qualify to the the grand prix final, which gives her a total of one major competition before nationals...

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! I wish kimmie was competing...she is so cool! I got to meet her. Sasha is back...YAY!!!! I havent seen her skating in awhile....i will have to watch! Is it on tv? When?

    Spazzy Hockey/Twirl Girl Friend

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!