Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

a lot of stuff...

Wow. Yesterday was long. First I had the first concert of the season. We were singing at the CityLit festival. It was a REALLY bad performing space. We didn't have microphones and it was really loud, so bad combo. Of course, it meant that no one new when we messed up :) Oh and grandma came for the weekend :) :) so she go to hear me sing.
Then, me and mom were off to Columbia for homeschool stuff! Science fair + high school. First was the high school workshop. The kids session was led by Jean, who is the director of the high school program. It was really useful and interesting, and maybe convinced me to homeschool all the way through. Then was the science fair, and WOW long day. I talked to so many people! I was showing the straw bridge stuff, which meant that I had zero work to get ready :) Good thing, because I only knew I was doing it a few days before. But it's a good thing I had water with me!
I don't know if anyone cares, but Georgia won NCAA gymnastics nationals. (Yey!) This was their 5th straight year winning! (I think that's a bit crazy) Their coach is retiring after this year, so thats a pretty nice goodbye present :)  Also Courtney Kupets won the all-around for her 3rd year! (She missed last year with an injury, so that means she won every single year she competed!) She also broke to many records for me to count, so I won't even try.
So that's what's been going on with me. I know I'm not that great at updates, but I try. Really. Yeah, I know you don't believe me. Oh well...
Oh yeah, I have another concert next week, and then another the next week, and then a week off (still have rehearsal though) and than another concert! And then the cabaret  is going to be sometime after that, but I don't think I can perform :( Again. :( :( And then the spring is almost over!!!!!!! Ahhhh the year is going by fast!!!!! Oh well, can't wait to see everyone from MARS again :) and 3 whole weeks with Rachel and Selena :D :D :D But OMG then it will be next year!!! Help...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!