Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 1 of gymnastics!

Ok, I've decided to do a weekly gymnastics feature. I'll post montages and routines that I really like. The only thing is that I can't paste into my posts, so embedding videos is a real pain. So I'll normally post links to them until I figure it out.

This weeks video is a montage of Shawn Johnson by AshleyakaFlipper. It's one of my favorite montages EVER. Since it's the first week, I'll type out the code to embed the video and hope I don't mess up:)
So people, watch and comment comment comment!

1 comment:

  1. That "all you have to do is 'stop thinking'" is a bit of cliche, but there is some underlying truth to it.

    Fine video. I especially enjoyed the classical music/ no talking parts.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!