Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

DWTS final 5

Out of my original final 5, Natalie and Mark got voted off, but everyone else is still here... I'm MAD that they're gone. Especially Mark, because that was NOT FAIR!


So, having not watched this weeks dances, but having read a review, here is my prediction for where the final 5 will place.

5. Aaron and Karina
4. Kelly and Louis
3. Donny and Kym
2. Mya and Dmitry
1. Joanna and Derek


Places 3, 2, and 1 are temporary predictions, but I wanted to get something out there.

Oh, and congrats to Mya for getting the first perfect 30 of the season!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! You updated!!!!!!

    Spazzy hockey friend

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!