Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

DWTS

Well, the finals of dwts are tonight... actually I guess they've started already :) Anyway, I'm really mad that Joanna and Derek were voted off last week, because Derek would have choreographed an awesome freestyle! Plus Joanna (and Derek) is just awesome. The ONLY reason they're gone is because Kelly and Donny got pity votes... I was going to do a "Why To Love Joanna" post this week, but I guess now I'll just do them with the finalists.
So now the finals will be pretty boring... Mya's freestyle will be amazing, IF Dmitry doesn't mess up the choreography. Donny's will be entertaining, but the technique won't be great. Kelly's will be boring. But Donny and Kelly (and Dmitry) could still surprise me and be awesome.
I can't wait to see all the stars that got voted off at the results show :) Does anyone know if ALL the stars are coming back, or just some of them? Because if it's all, that's a LOT of stars, and some of them can't dance all that well (and that's putting it mildly...)
That's all for now... This is completely random, but I have a Christmas carol that we're singing in choir running through my head non-stop right now. It's a really annoying song, too. Oh, and I'm shadowing at City College tomorrow (It's a high school, if you didn't know that). And one last thing... Is anyone reading this doing NaNoWriMo? Leave a comment if you are... OK, bye!

2 comments:

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!