Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spirit of the Moon (my new project/an awesome e-zine!)

To all of you wondering why I haven't posted in more than a month... I just haven't "felt" it. I've decided that from now on, I will make NO MORE promises about posts. I'll post when I have something to say AND have time to do it. I might post a recap of the Olympics/preview of figure skating worlds tomorrow, but I have a lot of work to do, so I might not.


The other reason why I haven't been posting, is because I've been working on an AWESOME new project!!! It's an e-zine by and for girls ages 9-14, and we just published the first issue yesterday!!! So head on over to spiritofthemoon.wordpress.com to check it out! Even if you're not a girl between the ages of 9-14, it's still pretty cool :) Feel free to forward the link to your friends, or post the link on your blog. I want to make a blog button, but I don't know how. Can anyone tell me how/make one for me?


Sorry for the long absence, but again, please remember that I will only be posting when I have time, which it seems is not often. I still love all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!