Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FUN floor routines!

If at least one (more like all) of these doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will.


This first one I just found today. If you are one of those people who thinks that old gymnastics isn't fun to watch, this should change your mind.
GRRRR. Embedding disabled. Click HERE. You won't be sorry.


This one is an example of my favorite kind of choreography. I LOVE it.



And this one is... Just watch it :) Nina got the chance to perform it on live national television when she competed at the Nastia Liukin Supergirl Cup back in March.

Gymnastics Videos on Gymnastike




It's nice to know that some gymnasts can still dance... (Obviously not in reference to the first one, but the other two are both from this year. Now if only elite routines were that entertaining...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!