Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Three More to Compare...

Here's three more routines to the same music as the routines in yesterdays post. I think the music might be called Ballet Russe. Please don't quote me on that :) If anyone knows for sure, leave a comment.


In chronological order:


Mary-Lou Retton


Oksana Omelianchik



Allana Slater



Allana's routine wasn't nearly as good as the other four. It could have been much better had she used the music a few years later. Mary-Lou's wasn't as fun to watch as most of the routines from the 80's, but it was still much, much better than most of the routines we see today. Oksana's was beautiful. Teodora's is still my favorite, but Oksana's and Emilia's are pretty close :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!