Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Two More Routines by Oksana Omelianchik and Emilia Eberle

They were both featured in "Who Did It Better" a few days ago, and they both have one other floor routine that I absolutely love...


Oksana's "Birdie" routine is basically a gymnastics legend. Love the music, love the dance, and the tumbling is hard, too!



I'm curious to see if anyone likes this next one... I originally found it when someone posted it as one of their favorites of all time, but a few days later someone else said it was one of the worst attempts at choreography! Click HERE to watch it, and let me know what you think in the poll on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. hey sara!i know you don't check your blog a lot anymore...but i want to talk to you and i am desperate to! haha! check your email, ok?

    -natalie

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!