Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Concert!

Hey all, concert yesterday was good! We got to use music for the German song :) We forgot most of the dynamics though. The rest of the concert was AMAZING!!!!!! The 4 soloists were REALLY good. After the concert the Handel choir gave everyone in the children's choir goody bags and creamsicles lol. They also gave us a standing ovation when we were done singing which I don't think we deserved. Still made me happy though cuz it meant we didn't sound bad. We've still got rehearsal today... :) I don't mind though. Big concert in 2 weeks from yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!