Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Let the countdown begin...

The school year is almost over, and summer is coming up fast...
2 weeks until end of hebrew school + gymnastics
3 weeks until the end of school (yes, I know I'm homeschooled, and yes, I know I'm probably going to do stuff over the summer, but WHATEVER! 3 weeks left of school)
4 weeks until we leave for Maine.
5 weeks until MICA starts
8 weeks until GS camp with Rachel and Selena!
10 weeks until MARS... with Rachel (and her friend Rachel) and Selena and loads of other awesome friends!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sara! I voted for shawn tonight 9 times for dwts on 4 different phones.im so excited about mars and gs camp. It's gonna be fun! Also have fun with those braces! LOL no one can have fun with braces because they hurt so much. (according to my resources) I can not wait to sasha cohen because she was good. I hope she still has it. Go Shawn!

    Your spazzy hockey friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara if saw dancing with the stars you will understand why im freaking out!

    Your spazzy hockey friend

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!