Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Last concert...

The last concert of the season was yesterday. It was actually really good. And fun :) There's still the cabaret left, but I'm not performing because it's the same night as the gym meet. It's been a long season, with 4 concerts. We've been working since January. And now it's over. And I'm sad. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( in the very unlikely chance that anyone from choir ever sees this, I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful concert. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    You may be sad, but if you can sing
    You should be happy

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!