Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm so 2010...



Ok, so I always thought that the lyrics were "I'm so 2008, you're so 2000 and late..." but apparently it's 3008, which I didn't realize until I was finding a video for this post.
So ANYWAY, I was going to say that it's now 2010, and 2008 is a "long" time ago, so the lyrics don't make sense anymore. My brilliant idea was to change them to "I'm so 2010, you're so 2000 and then..."
Actually, I'm going to suggest that change anyway :) The only problem being that in a few years, it won't make sense anymore... Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. SO glad you updated!!!!!! Search united state of pop on youtube. i luv that song but its not on itunes!!!! grrrr. They better put it on there.

    Spazzy hockey friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2009 united state of pop. all the others are old.

    Spazzy hockey friend

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!