Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Music + New Background!

I added a playlist! Do you like it? More songs will be added all the time. If you have a suggestion, leave it in the comments!

I also changed the background. I think I'm going to get a custom background soon, but I'm still trying to decide exactly what I want. I also don't know how to make one, so I'll probably have to ask someone else to do it. If I can figure out how, I'll do it myself. Does anyone know how to get HTML code if I make something on PhotoShop? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Really like the new songs you posted!

    Spazzy Hockey Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the music :)specialy viva la vida i could listen to it all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the red button;a wonderfull time waister.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!