Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poll - What is your favorite inspirational color?

What color inspires you? Which one makes you want to be as awesome as you can be?

RED

ORANGE

YELLOW

GREEN

BLUE

PURPLE

PINK

BROWN

BLACK

WHITE

Any shade... for example, turquoise and navy would both be under blue. Cream would be under white. A purple so dark that it almost looked black could be considered black... or purple if that's how you think of the color.

If you like, tell everyone what shade you were thinking of and why you think it's inspirational to you!

I voted for red :) A nice, deep, bright red...

2 comments:

  1. I love ur updated blog!!!!

    Spazzy Hockey Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange, bright shimmering flame orange.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!