Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random INSPIRATION


Yes, I've changed the name of my blog. I think that the new name accurately reflects what the blog will now be like. I will basically post about whatever inspires me. Expect to see a very wide, seemingly random variety of topics :)
A new feature of the blog will be weekly polls. I'm brainstorming ideas tonight, and I'll put the first one up tomorrow. As always, if you have something that you would like me to post about, leave it in the comments section. If you don't want everyone to see it, choose an old post.
In the coming weeks, expect to see a lot of Olympic themed posts, as they start on Friday. Friday also turns out to be my blog's first birthday. I'll have to think of something exciting to celebrate :)


To start of the inspiration, here are two pieces of music played by an amazing pianist. Also, check out the motivational quotes on the sidebar.


Or HERE.



Or HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!