Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

One year...

One year ago (exactly, check the time) I published my first post. Since then, my writing (on the blog, at least) has gone down hill drastically. Check out THIS post to see what I mean. Now, I'm still in love with blogger, and I think that my writing is getting better again :) Over the last few days I've made quite a few changes to the blog, and I will continue to improve the blog over the next year. You can help me do that by telling me what you like and don't like about the blog.

And now it's 8:44 AM so I had better publish if I want the time to work out :)

3 comments:

  1. Sara....so glad you created this blog!!!!! :) Continue posting!!!!!!

    Spazzy Hockey Friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background and I love your new entries, the way you write them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback from readers, so make sure to tell me what you think in the comments section! Want to see more of something? Less of something? Let me know!

Did something inspire YOU? Let me know, and maybe I'll post about it!